Wednesday, July 13, 2005

i've been writing a lot more than usual... i'm not sure why. i think i've just had a lot going on mentally lately, but i really don't know what my deal is.

i guess it's natural that my opinions toward people and things are changing, right? i'm at a semi-new stage in my life and i'm always realizing things. i'm already noticing myself growing up to be so much like my parents, taking on their values and advice and stuff. i've found myself repeating things they've told me all my life. weird how that happens.

but i guess i've also been reassesssing...everything. the quality of people. the quality of their values. their purpose in my life. i don't know. i've been having my doubts. i get like this every once in awhile and i have to ask myself--is this good for me or bad for me? and i guess this healing process--as in my medication--is sort of helping me to realize what's helping me and what's hurting me. i finally feel like myself again, which is awesome. but i need to surround myself with positive people. i mean people that will make me feel confident you know? that i'm a good person. i just haven't felt like that lately! i don't know what the deal is. and i know i have some great, great, friends. that would do anything for me in the world... so yeah. i'm just going to have to figure all of that out.

No comments: