Thursday, March 31, 2005

the w w w

in a short summary: my hard drive erased. my computer crashed. a new one is on the way but AIM withdrawl is almost killing me.

so i am working these days and we listen to the radio all day long... and i am learning to love it because we don't listen to like so-called "hip" music but moreso mix type stations so i hear a combination of a) songs i haven't heard in forever that i like hearing once in awhile and b) songs i would normally change the station but now i'm actually forced to listen to them since i'm not alone in the office and can't do that.

and i've learned a little. i mean, i hate the radio. i hate it. i think it ruins music, and i think overall, it is a bad thing. but i'm kinda starting to appreciate it for it's randomness, if for nothing else. and by the way, this doesn't include all radio stations.

but okay, this song "Breathe (2 am) by Anna Nalick... i have heard it i can't even tell you how many times in my life and i know it's fairly new, so that's sad, but i guess i've never really listened. the lyrics are really really complex. i kinda love it.

aside from that i like this job, it' s just temporary, but it's laid back and it's some money... and it's less stressful than the one i had to quit. so i'm happy. and i think pretty soon here this job i've been shooting for is going to make me an offer, so i'm very content for now.

my graduation party's this weekend. i'm excited, mostly to have all of my friends in one place. that doesn't happen too often, and i have a feeling that good times are ahead. i don't even care that it's my party, i am just glad to be able to see everyone together. sometimes i wish we didn't live in such a big, busy, country so things like this could happen more often. but i guess that's what makes them so great, too.

anyway, this is my attempt to recover from IM withdrawl. i'm not sure a blog quite does the trick... but hey, it's some interaction i guess. i'll be on soon!


2 am and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer
inside of me, threatening the life they belong to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

No comments: