Monday, November 28, 2005

my birthday

i have spent my entire birthday... it is 4 pm, laying in bed listening to jackson browne.

it was exactly what i needed.

i cancelled all my plans, avoided conversations. i just spent my birthday with...me.

thank you.

sometimes i can't help but to think how nice it would be to pack up and abandon everything you know. go with just yourself. see where you get. don't let people's judgements get in your way. live a life that only you understand.


"and while the future's there for anyone to change,
still you know it seems

it would be easier sometimes just to change the
past.

i'm just one or two years
and a couple of changes
behind you
In my lessons of loves pain and heartache school."


2 comments:

Kayte Marie said...

Maybe we can buy an island and I'll live on one half & you'll live on the other.. I could definatly use a good escape with myself!
Love you Amy J. I'm glad you had a good birthday with yourself.
Love
Yerga

amy j. said...

Thank you so much Yerga. I always wished we were the same age. We have lifetimes in common. I hope you're well. Amy J